Sunday, May 3, 2009

I almost lost her FOREVER

Life is so precious. We never know how much time we have here. It's never too long. No matter how many times I've heard that, I still see hearts broken daily and miscommunication. I witness kids being misguided and friends parting ways. Evil abounds but goodness prevails..
still.
The answer to "Where is the love?" and "When will people start caring for each other?" lies in each and every one of us. We all make things how they are now, and we all have to change it.
Growing up is accepting responsibility, for yourself and your life. It's a beautiful thing. It aint easy, but it's part of the FREEDOM that comes with being grown..no matter your age.
Tiffany Evans featuring Bow Wow: I'm Grown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfzQwmeDj8

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails