- Don't let your parents down; they brought you up.
- Choose your companions with care; you become what they are.
- Be master of your habits or they will master you.
- Treasure your time; don't spend it; invest it.
- Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
- Select only a date who would make a good mate.
- See what you can do for others; not what they can do for you.
- Guard your thoughts; what you think, you are.
- Don't fill up on this world's crumbs; feed your soul on the Living Bread.
- Give your all to Christ; He gave His all for you.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
My sister gave this to me when I was a teenager, saying she had it since she was a teenager and figured she'd pass it on. Now, I pass it on: