Monday, August 10, 2009

Celebrity

I've often thought that maybe celebrities and famous people, especially infamous ones, are in the limelight for a spiritual purpose--for those who see them and hear of them to pray for them.
Honestly, an individual can spend so much time agonizing over or complaining about the actions of another individual when, instead, a prayer would ease their anxiety as well as bring God into the picture with them and the person they are so concerned about. I have always been bothered by celeb-gossip because they are real people who are living these circumstances and everyone else is just looking at them, shaking their heads.
Think of it like this, "If I were in their position, I'd want someone praying for me!!"
More on this topic at at later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails