Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christ--mas

I haven't added anything about Christmas to this blog until now but I've known this is exactly what it would be:

Do you know the origins of Christmas...not what we've read in the Bible or what we've traditionalized over the years but how they all got mixed in together?? It may change your views and may make you not want to celebrate today. Or, it may just make you more aware and enlightened and knowledgable on the matter at hand. Either way, share opinions, please!!
I love you, did I ever say So?? NOo, I haven't but now, i am!! To all of my readers, subscribers, followers, and passers-by, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great and happy new year!!
I definitely expect to be speaking with you again before then, though :-}

Now, onward and forward..to the messages:

--Good News magazine has been good to myself and my family. I'd like to request this booklet today, along with you: Holidays or Holy Days: Does It Matter Which Days We Keep?
We can do so HERE.

--I read an article in Good News magazine that really changed the way I think about today. This is it: Christmas Before Christ: The Surprising Truth!

Here are other articles of theirs on the topic:
-- Christians Who Don't Celebrate Christmas: Here's Why

--Why Some Christians Don't Celebrate Christmas

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails