Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christ is Intervention

No, don't ask me if I am Haitian. In Christ, we are one. It does not matter to me where my ancestors lived. I know nothing of them. The Bible speaks about nationality but it also delivers the message that when people need help, we have got to help each other...because, Haitian or not, we are Christian!!
It's a mistake to take for granted that somebody is always praying somewhere. You never know, in a situation, you may very well be the only one to pray. Yet, God hears your voice, so use it.
Seek the Lord. Love your neighbors. Call it a day.

Haiti earthquake: How to help - A list of charitable organizations active in the nation

Charity Navigator

**By texting HAITI to 90999, you can donate $10 to the Red Cross.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! "Seek the Lord with all your heart! In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails