Saturday, February 27, 2010

Death

The following are words spoken by people who nearly died or did die and came back:
People talk about unconditional love. It doesn't exist but it existed there.
A dream won't affect the rest of my life and this has changed my whole life.
I'm not sure that scientists can explain it. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they cannot.
I don't really have the words to tell you, in the English language, the peace and the love I felt that night.
I guess it's sad to get to the point that God has to strike you down in order to get your attention. I used to be hard-hearted. I used to judge people. Now, I can't judge people.
Michaela Roser
Doug _______
Mary Jo Rapini
Jerry Baldwin

Watching "I Was Dead" on Discovery Health Channel on Sunday, February 21st put things about life ((and death)) into perspective.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails