Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Lord's Day

A lot of people believe that on one day of the week, they are supposed to be "on their best behavior." They may believe they have faith everyday but with a close look, they could see, they will listen to certain music everyday except the Sabbath and hang around certain people everyday save the Sabbath. This is something I saw in myself a couple of times and it is not good, I'd catch myself not wanting to do something when I'd had no problem with it another day. Acknowledging the Sabbath does not mean something is okay one day and not the next...it's either right or wrong, regardless of the day of the week! So, take a moment to ask, "Is what I'm doing right now something I wouldn't do tomorrow??" If so, "What makes it okay today??"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails