Saturday, February 13, 2010

To whom it may concern (you know who you are):

I miss you. You were just starting to live. Happiness was your middle name. You'd seen struggles but your smile would never change. These days, lonely and lost you are but I want you to know..love is never far. You have a purpose, you still do. You are worth it, I promise you. Things aren't always easy but God makes a way, believe me. His Word is true. Always; He said it won't fade. You're heaping problem upon problem on your head, stop and think about it; come rest in His shade. You'll find His peace again. The joy of the Lord is your strength. Don't turn to the side, don't slip further behind. God promotes His children in His kingdom but in Him we must abide! Love never strays or it wasn't really for you to begin with. Since God has forgiven you, you're forgiven. A season of hope that will never end in Him. Rejoice and be of good courage...look up and just worship. For God is love and the greatest love will be found in His Son. It's cold, looking out, seeing troubles of life but He blankets your heart like the snow outside. One last thing I must say before this letter's through - happy Valentine's day to you!!


**This is a poem I just wrote, knowing the sadness people have been carrying year-round, year in and year out, especially now that it is valentine's time and really, I was writing about myself because we all go through changes but Jesus never changes so I pray you are inspired and encouraged.**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails