Friday, March 5, 2010

Heartbreak Love Poem

A lot of times, we forget that certain things can also be taken from us just like they were given to us. Relationships may break up and jobs may not last but God is still sovereign. We should thank God for what He gives but also, never neglect to thank Him for what He takes away.

Therefore, I took a moment and wrote a love poem to the Lord for giving me peace despite what I had lost. The thing is, we can thank God not only for what He is blessing us with but also what we are living without because He is the one helping us to live without it!!!


Because of You Lord,
I see I can be me
Stay in peace
Serve You wholly
Just trusting You
I knew I could and should
But didn't know how
You showed me the Way




... say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you." - Isaiah 35:4

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails